Is It Too Late?
- People will not get their retirement money that they have saved for.
- Prices are increasing on everything but people are not getting increased wages.
- 5G will be needed to control everything especially your life.
- Politically the US and the world is in shambles.
- Most countries are so deep in debt that they can no longer pay it back.
- Most people really don't know how the world is run.
- Your bank can actually take your money if they need it to pay debts.
- Social Media has destroyed people being social.
- There seems to be more hate in the world.
- Most people don't see the Super Grand Solar Minimum coming.
- Most people don't see our global food growing systems failing.
- Most people don't see that the world is cooling.
So here is my toss up. Lets toss the coin.
Heads - The SGSM will destroy the worlds economies. We will go back into the dark ages.
Tails - The few that control everyone will get 5G installed and will control everything.
Coin stands on its side - Ice age.
Which one do you think will happen? I am thinking of Tails and the internet of everything. Social media and social media control can't happen without 5G. As part of the tails toss, the SGSM will just fit in perfectly. With food becoming short, people will need to be controlled. What would you do if you had no food and your children were hungry?
So if tails happens, I can almost assure you that it's our fault. The reason is that nothing was said, nothing was objected to. We were all too busy eating pizza and drinking beer, and we had our cell phones you know where. We either did not see it coming or we didn't really care or we thought that it was stupid or crazy. Or perhaps we were in a dumb stupor from eating fast food and GMO?
So do you really believe that there is a fourth side to a coin?
Wishing you the best and wishing for a four sided coin.
I have updated and enlarged the Surviving the Super Grand Solar Minimum book. I also have the SGSM book and three others at this URL. They all come in a PDF format.
I am plan to keep the paperback book (older version) which was very popular at Amazon at this URL for a bit longer.